MURDER in WEST COVINA

My only interest in this case comes from the stories my parents told me when I was younger, about our neighbors...the Pappa's. Carol Tregoff Pappa and her husband James Pappa, they lived behind our home in La Puente, California in the mid to late 1950's. My parents lived at 13824 Barrydale Street, Carole and James lived behind our house at 1263 Big Dalton Avenue, La Puente around 1956 - 1958. Dr. Bernard Finch and his his wife Barbara Finch lived at 2750 Larkhill Drive in West Covina where the murder scene later took place in July, 1959. The La Puente homes were new, the fences weren't built yet, my parents remember seeing Dr. Bernard Finch sometimes sneak over to the house when Carol's husband James Pappa would go to work. Carol worked at Doctors Hospital in West Covina

CAROLE TREGOFF - DR. BERNARD FINCH MURDER TRIALS

Halloween on Barrydale Street, 1970's

Halloween on Barrydale Street, 1970's